Intellipro® Variable Speed Pumps
Slash Pump-Related Energy Costs Up To 90%
Traditional pool pumps can cost more to run than all other appliances combined. That’s because their set, unchangeable speeds almost always run higher than needed, thereby overpowering the operations they perform. Revolutionary IntelliPro® variable speed pumps let you program the exact flow rates needed for different tasks, saving pool owners up to 90%.
Unprecedented Service Life
Built-in diagnostics detect the most common causes of premature failure and IntelliPro automatically takes steps to protect itself. Also, the motor runs cooler and with less vibration to reduce stress and wear. The totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) design provides protection from the elements. Result? Service life never before possible.
The Quietest Pumps On The Planet
Thanks to their permanent magnet motor and TEFC design, these pumps are quieter than a human whisper.
Savings based on comparison pump running between 6 and 12 hrs/day at a national average of $0.15/kWh in a 20000 gallon pool. Savings may vary based on plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor, flow rates and other hydraulic factors.
- Ability to program exact pump speeds for specfic operation – filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more – slashes energy costs up to 90%
- VRS model complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure – overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities (SVRS model includes priming protection as well)
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds on SVRS model so IntelliFlo will only operate within the ranges set to help assure safe operation and long life
- Compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® pool control systems
- NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A18.104.22.1682 Devic
IntelliChlor® Automatic Chlorine Generator
The Intelligent Alternative To Handling Chlorine
With Easy-To-Use Intellichlor® Automatic Chlorine Generator
Ordinary table salt is all you’ll need to safely and effectively maintain sparkling clear water. Add a little salt to your pool and let IntelliChlor generator do the rest. As the dissolved salt flows through the IntelliChlor generator cell, it’s converted to pure chlorine and distributed throughout your pool, keeping your water fresh, clear, and safe.
Saves time and eliminates expense and guesswork
No more stinging eyes, odor, irritated skin, or bleached out bathing suits
Push-button easy operation
Produces water with a softer, silkier feel
- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time. Captures all performance data daily (production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings, and water temperature averages)
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output, and water flow
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale build-up to maximize cell life
- Ability to communicate with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, and SunTouch® Automation Systems
- Certified to UL 1081 standard for safety. NSF approved
IntelliBrite® Automated Color-Changing Pool and Spa Lights
The Brightest And Most Efficient Underwater Led Color Light Available
IntelliBrite® automated color-changing pool and spa lights feature LED technology is the wave of the future in energy efficiency, lifetime value, quality of light, and controllability. With IntelliBrite, combinations of individual colored LEDs are mixed and matched to achieve a vibrant spectrum of colors. These combinations are power sequenced to illuminate and cycle through colors at varying speeds, and in different sequences of color. Combined with a custom reflector and unique lens design, the IntelliBrite LEDs offers super efficiency while being the brightest underwater LED light available. An Eco Select™ Choice: LED automated color-changing pool and spa lights are the most energy-efficient pool and spa lighting option available. Plus, they can last 30,000 hours or more, minimizing replacement cost and disposal.
- A superior reflector design assures more light is directed toward the pool bottom to further increase intensity and color effects, while minimizing glare
- Superior lens geometry distributes light in an optimum way to avoid “hot spots” on the pool bottom. Light intensity and color are distributed more uniformly throughout your pool
- IntelliBrite® technology makes use of the brightest LEDs available in an underwater pool and spa light.
- IntelliBrite® pool lights allow a greater number of standard light programs and greater ability to create your personal, magic light shows. The result is a virtually endless range of dramatic underwater lighting effects at your command
- Set one of 5 predetermined fixed colors to match or create the mood for the evening – blue, green, magenta, white, & red
- Select from 7 popular “color shows” that come preprogrammed into IntelliBrite®
- IntelliBrite® was designed to work with IntelliTouch® , the leading control system for pool, spa, and poolscape equipment automation. In effect, you transfer control of IntelliBrite to the IntelliTouch® system which controls all your other backyard and pool features.
Setting The Standard For Operating Simplicity
EasyTouch systems are available for separate pools and spas, as well as pool/spa combinations with shared equipment. You select from systems that control 4 or 8 accessory functions. All functions are controlled with one-button access from the totally self-contained load center. Optional controllers are available.
An Eco Select™ Choice: By automating and synchronizing equipment scheduling, EasyTouch® Control Systems can optimize energy use and equipment performance, while preventing problems and waste when users rely on their memories or limited time clocks to operate or deactivate equipment.
- All functions controlled with easy, one-button access from the self-contained load center or optional controllers. No need to memorize operating sequences, open and close valves, or reset time clocks and thermostats.
- Optional controllers for added convenience: Indoor control panel (for 4 or 8 circuit systems), a wireless controller (for 4 or 8 circuit systems), a QuickTouch® 4-function wireless remote, a Four-function spa-side remote, a 4-button spa side remote, and iS10 spa-side remote.
- Built-in diagnostics include automatic verification of the display, microprocessor, switches, indicators, relay outputs, valve outputs, sensor inputs, and communication ports as well as a diagnostic screen that reports failures for troubleshooting and repair purposes
- Includes 125 Amp Breaker Base
- UL and CUL approved
New EasyTouch Features include: ThermalFlo heat pump integration, Support for 2 VS or 2 VF Pumps, Supports 8 Feature circuits, MagicStream Laminar support, Control Panel Lockout, IntelliBrite pool and spa light support, iS10 spa-side remote support and control of IntelliFlo Pump